Poor user adoption is cited as the most crucial issue in preventing CRM success, wasting large investments and not delivering any real results for both employees and customers. In order to successfully implement, use, and gain value from your CRM system, it is vital to get these points tackled early on. It could cost you a lot of time and money otherwise…
Here are the main reasons we have seen that will cause the most detriment to the success of a CRM system:
- Lack of guidance
- Integration issues
- No long-term strategy
- Messy, inaccurate, legacy data
- Resistance and lack of employee buy in
- Avoidability and no accountability from employees
- Skimp on training
- No involvement of end users in early stage implementation stages
- Project scope or business requirements change too often
- Don’t prioritise testing
These are issues that we avoid at all costs. So getting Salesforce set up correctly in the first place, and offering training to our clients, are just two of the ways that we set our customers up for success!
If you don’t feel like you are getting the most out of your CRM in terms of anything from results to poor user adoption, get in touch!